You can play tennis but you are looking to improve your game?
This course introduces you to the technical and tactical parts of tennis through different coach-led activities and starts you on the path of learning how to construct a point rather than just getting the ball back.
Aimed at players that are looking forward to being more competitive in matches, this new course will hone your match skills with specific drills based upon actual match situations.
Simple ideas such as where do I recover to? What shot should I be playing next, cross court or down the line?
Whilst these may seem like simple questions they can become lost during a point so this course will help to reinforce these concepts during coached match play. Even more ideas will be expanded upon in this course to bring your understanding of tennis to a whole new level.
Our improver and intermediate course is for those players who are looking to develop their all round game by enhancing their knowledge of tennis through easily understandable concepts around strategy.
This course is suitable for adults playing regular tennis who are aware of basic strokes, serving and can hold a baseline to baseline rally with another player.
- Olivia Storer
- LTA Level 2 Coach Qualification
- LTA Accredited
- Sunday Mornings 9am to 10am.
- 13th September to 6th December.
- Players should arrive changed, wearing comfortable sports clothing and non-marking trainers or tennis shoes.
- Players should bring a bottle of water to keep themselves hydrated.
- We recommend that players arrive at least 5 minutes before the start so that they are ready for the start of the session.