New Six Week Course on Wednesdays
starting 21 April 2021
Our specially trained LTA coaches will adapt to each individual, to help bring out their best in a safe, secure environment. All children need to bring is their creative energy, because the programme is designed to grow as they do. Smaller courts and softer balls develop into the real deal as they pick up all the skills and know-how they need.
It will take your youngster to the next level; you’ll see it in their conﬁdence, their skills and even their concentration at school. Not to mention keeping them ﬁt and active. Add some healthy competition to teach them about good sportsmanship (because we all have bad days) and you’ve got a set of skills for life.
Children can use the new knowledge gained from this course to play in competitions as teams or individuals. It’s still soft balls and small courts but they’re learning everything they’ll need for the game ahead.
Mini Orange tennis builds on overarm serves, rallies and scoring the the skills – turning them into tennis Titans.
Time to throw in some tactics, extra techniques, problem-solving and leadership too; they’ll become Mini Masters before your eyes.
- Daniel Kasambira
- LTA Level 4 Senior Club Coach Qualification
- LTA Accredited Plus
- Mini Orange courses on Tuesdays 16:30 to 17:30.
- Players should arrive changed, wearing comfortable sports clothing and non-marking trainers or tennis shoes.
- Players should bring a bottle of water to keep themselves hydrated.
- We recommend that players arrive at least 5 minutes before the start so that they are ready for the start of the session.